Connor Steel Chainmail Greaves
When you head into battle, you will need to guard your legs from the enemy. Use the Connor Steel Chainmail Greaves to protect your shins. These medieval greaves come as a pair. They secure onto the legs with a pair of straps each. Each greave features a leather base, while chainmail covers the outside. The 18-gauge mild-steel chainmail has a butted 4-in-1 construction that consists of four chainmail rings woven through another 9-millimeter diameter ring. The edges near the knees are convex. Meanwhile, the edges near the ankles have concave cutouts for greater mobility. Add these warrior greaves to your next LARP event. The Connor Steel Chainmail Greaves also work for light reenactment.
- Sold as a pair
- Secures with straps
- Features a 4-in-1 pattern weave
- Concave cutouts at ankles for greater mobility
- Great for LARP battles and light reenactments
- Made from leather and 18-gauge mild steel
- This chainmail armour is pre-coated in oil before shipment. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil.
Availability: 25 in stock